Welcome to astoria travel
Astoria Travel was established in 1958 and has grown in an experienced company involved in various aspects of tourism.
Our services will cover most of your needs, however we are versatile and will meet your requirements and welcome your suggestions.
Personal service has been our motto all these years and we are determined to keep it as our main goal in our business and customer relations.
|“Special” tours to:
Places, off the beaten track1. Olympia and the “Aldemar Village”,
2. Mycenae, Nafplio, Epidaurus & Olympia,
3. Mycenae, Nafplion, Epidaurus & Spetses,
4. The Messinian castles and Olympia,
5. Messinian castles-Pylos, Methoni, Koroni,
6. The Kalavryta cog train and Olympia,
7. Mycenae, Epidaurus and Monemvasia,
8. Monemvasia, Sparta and Mystra,
9. Monemvasia, Neapolis & Elafonissos,
10. Sparta, Byzantine Mystras & Olympia,
11. Mystras, Mycenae, Nafplion & Epidaurus,
12. Delphi, Plastira Lake and Meteora,
13. The Zagori villages and the Vikos gorge,
14. Litohoro, Dion and Mt Olympus,
15. Thessaloniki & Pella-Alexander’s birthplace,
16. Delphi, Arachova, Galaxidi & Nafpaktos,
17. Volos, Sesclo & Dimini(for archaeologists),
18. Volos and the familiar & unfamiliar Pelion,
19. Vergina, Berea, Edessa and Naousa,
20. By train to Kalavryta
following St. Paul’s steps in GreeceWith the bible and the letters of Apostles as our guides, follow the foot steps of St.Paul during his second and third missionary journeys in Greece. In his second journey Paul accompanied by Silas landed at Neapolis (Kavala) and walked to the city of Philippi. Here they met Lydia who became the first Christian in Europe but also jailed and freed. Paul’s party continued their journey via Amphipolis, Apollonia, Thessalonica, Berea and arrived in Athens. Going further south to Corinth, St. Paul established a powerful church. Paul stayed in Corinth nearly a year before returning to Ephessus.
In his third journey Paul was planning to visit Macedonia and eventually he ended his trip in Corinth, where he stayed for about 18 months. On his way back he stopped in a couple of Aegean sea islands before landing at Miletos.Read more…..