Stay in Athens and explore Greece
Athens is a vibrant capital that holds the ruins of an ancient society like precious jewels; It’s a city of contrasts — old and new, noisy and serene. It deserves as much time as you can give it.
Where else in the world can you
– get the feeling of respect and humility from seeing major historical sites around every corner,
– get the sense of being where some of the most important parts of our common history started,
– where the foundations of the arts, literature, philosophy, architecture, and medicine were laid.
– walk on the steps where ancient Greeks walked 1000s of years ago?
– walk back to your hotel room at 3 am without the worry of being mugged?
When is the right time to go on holiday to Greece?
Things in Greece start to hot up around Easter, with temperatures in the low 20s. By July and August, things are in full swing, with around 12 hours of sunshine a day and temperatures that hit 30°C and higher. September and October are good if you like temperatures in the mid-20s. As for rainfall, Greece usually sees its wettest weather during the winter months; summer showers are few.
Join a guided tour, or hire a guide.
This is your opportunity to expand your experiences, and broaden your horizons. Discover and explore scenic and historical locations and learn the culture in Greece. See the Temples of the Olympian gods on the Acropolis of Athens, the sanctuary of Apollo in Delphi, greet the gods and goddesses at Olympia, and learn the principles and the amazing organization of the ancient Olympic Games.
A professional guide is educated and trained to guide. She/he will make sense of what you are looking at. She/he will make the ruins come alive and will answer questions about anything. She/he will offer knowledge which no guidebook or sign-reading will come close to. She/he can help you create your itinerary, arrange your accommodations and transportation, and will become your friend in Greece.
All travel agents offer the same tours at different prices. Organizing tours throughout Greece since 1958, we have secured the best deals in all aspects of travel and we offer the tours at lowest rates.
We offer the tours without the entrance fees since we have clients that because of age, occupation, etc. are allowed to enter sites & museums free of charge.
Juniors under 19, Students of E.U. Varsities, Cultural cardholders, Journalists with a journalist identity card, Students of Schools of Tourist Guides, are allowed to walk into ancient sites and Museums, free of charge, while between November – March everybody pays 50% of the regular entrance fee.
- BUY YOUR ENTRANCE e-TICKETS to the Acropolis online and avoid the long queue.
- ORDER YOUR GROUP ENTRANCE e-TICKETS online.
- For more information: email@example.com