Astoria Travel was established in 1958 and has grown to an experienced company involved in various aspects of tourism. Our services will cover most of your needs, however, we are versatile and will meet your requirements and welcome your suggestions. Personal service has been our motto all these years and we are determined to keep it as our main goal in our business and customer relations.
Cast your mind back over millennia, your footprints following those of Alexander the Great, Aristotle and Plato. Explore the mighty kingdom of Ancient Greece, from the Temples of Zeus and Hera, the Parthenon and Delphi on the slopes of Mount Parnassos. Walk the Sacred Way to the 4th century Temple of Apollo and greet the gods and goddesses of Olympia.
|“Special” tours to
Places, off the beaten track
1. Olympia and the “Aldemar Village”,
2. Olympia, Nafplion & Spetses,
3. Nafplion, Epidaurus & Hydra,
4. The Messinian castles & Olympia,
5. The Kalavryta cog train & Olympia,
6. Sparta, Mystra and Monemvasia,
7. Sparta, Mystras & Olympia,
8. Monemvasia & Elafonissos,
9. Delphi, Plastira Lake and Meteora,
10. Litohoro, Dion and Mt Olympus,
11. Thessaloniki, Vergina & Pella,
12. Sesclo & Dimini(for archaeologists),
13. Vergina, Berea & Naousa
|Following St. Paul’s steps in Greece
With the bible and the letters of Apostles as our guides, follow the foot steps of St.Paul in Greece. In his second journey Paul accompanied by Silas landed at Neapolis (Kavala) and walked to the city of Philippi. Paul’s party continued via Amphipolis, Apollonia, Thessalonica, Berea and arrived in Athens. Going further south to Corinth, St. Paul established a powerful church. Paul stayed in Corinth nearly a year before returning to Ephessus. Read more…..