2 days / 1 night in Kalampaka and the Meteora, organized daily, whole year round. Departure:08:20 – Return:22.30
You collect your tickets and all the vouchers and settle the account, at least a day before departure
* Be at the LARISSA railway station of Athens, 30 minutes before the train departure. Find platform 8.
* 08.10 – Your train arrives at platform 8. The most difficult pint is to find your coach and seat.
* 08.20 – Train 884 departs from Athens straight to Kalampaka.
* 13.30 – Arrive in Kalambaka, our driver meets you and takes you to the hotel, Check in and have a light lunch in a nearby restaurant.
* 16.00 – Return to the hotel and be ready at the lobby of the hotel for the “afternoon sunset tour”. (CLICK and read details of the tour).
(The pick up time for the “sunset tour” varies, following the time that the sun sets).
* 08.00 – Have an early breakfast, take a walk, enjoy the local faun & flora and at 09.00 you are picked up for the morning tour of Meteora. You drive up he rocks, stop in a couple of openings for beautiful photos, visit at least 2 monasteries that are open on the day that you visit the area, and
* 13.30 – return to Kalampaka. Have lunch, and, return to the hotel to take your luggage and walk 400 m. to the train station.
* 17.20 – Board the train and depart for Athens. Arrival at Larissa Rail station at +/- 22.40. End of the tour.
The price per person, on the train that departs from Athens at 08.20am & returns on the 17.30 trin, is:
115.00 euro p.p. in a double bedroom with breakfast, 134.00 euro in single room & 110.00 euro p.p. in triple room.
The price includes: Train ticket (B class), accommodation with breakfast in hotel Kosta Famissi, the arrival transfer from the train station to the hotel, the 3.30 hours afternoon “Sunset” tour tour, and on the second day,either the 4 hours morning tour or, the hiking tour, organized by our local partner.
Extra night in single = 38.00 euro, in double = 24.00 euro, in triple = 20.00 euro,
Upgrading your train ticket from B class to A class = 12.00 euro per person,
To secure your booking, please, read the terms and conditions and deposit 40.00 euro per person in ….read more…
Click here and see the terms and conditions to make and secure your bookings
– € 3.00 p.p. being the entrance fee to each monastery that you visit,
– Lunch, dinner and drinks in the train & in Kalampaka.
CLICK and see all the options to visit Meteora, guided tours and independent trips.