THE TOTAL PRICE of a guided tour is the sum of
– The tour price,
– + the applicable entrance fees to sites and museums visited,
– + the price of lunch if you want to include it.
– + any tips the group decides to give to the tour guide and the driver.
MAKE A TEAM of 5 or more full-paying passengers and gain 5% discount.
The ENTRANCE FEES
– Everybody has to pay the applicable entrance fees to sites and museums
– E.U. youth < 25 do not pay entrance fees.
Click and read: – HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
– You must know 1)The tour title, and 2)The names of the people. 3)The pickup location…
– LAST day bookings can be made ONLY on our premises, 48 Stadiou str.
– GUIDED TOURS are confirmed if they are paid in full, 10 days before departure
– SEE the pay online link in the footer of this website.
THE FREE PICKUP service in Athens is organized on a 50-seater bus.
– your hotel must be on the main street and in the centre of Athens.
– The list of hotels is in the footer of the website astoriatravel.gr
– The pick-up services start at 07:25 from Monastiraki and bring people to the terminal @ 08:20 am
LUNCH (3-plate meal) on the Day-tour to Delphi is served at a restaurant, 3 km outside Delphi.
– 1) Pork or chicken souvlaki
– 2) Salad, and
– 3) dessert.
The price of lunch in 2022 costs 10 euros per person. In 2023 it will cost 13 euros per person.
LUNCHES on all multi-day tours are not included in the prices.
LUNCH in Kalambaka (return of 2-days Delphi + Meteora tour) is on your own.
The bus stops at the main square of Kalambaka, and
You can choose and have lunch in any of the local restaurants.
When visiting the monasteries, please, respect them and follow the dress code
The minimum age for an infant to join a multi-day tour is 2 years old