Operating days & prices
APRIL-OCTOBER, organized: Monday-Tuesday-Saturday & selected Thursdays.
NOVEMBER-MARCH: ONLY on Mondays
A popular tour visiting: Corinth canal-Epidaurus-Nafplion-Mycenae-Olympia(o/n)-Delphi(o/n)-Thermopylae-Meteora(o/n)
Departure from the terminal in Syntagma area at 08:30, return to Athens on the 4th day at +/- 19:30
Free pick-up/drop off service starts at 07:30. (See the link in the footer of this website)
PRICES: All travel agents, in Greece and worldwide, offer the same tour at different prices. We are sure that our prices for this tour is not matched by any other company. After 60 years organizing tours throughout Greece we have secured the best deals in all aspect of travel. So, why pay more?
Our discounted prices, per adult, for this tour are:
|Two choices||Double room||Single room||Included|
|Option 1: 3* hotel with breakfast||320.00 + entrance fees||385.00 + entrance fees|
|Option 2: 3* hotel Half board||375.00 + entrance fees||440.00 + entrance fees|
|Option 2: 4* hotel Half board||435.00 + entrance fees||530.00 + entrance fees||Free arrival airport transfer|
ENTRANCE FEES: JANUARY – DECEMBER, juniors <19 and E.U. students are allowed free of charge.
JANUARY – DECEMBER, students from Non E.U. countries and E.U. seniors over 65, pay 24.00 €
NOVEMBER – MARCH, everybody else, pay 24.00 €, while, from APRIL – OCTOBER everybody else pays 48.00 € extra.
The tour services include:
– transportation on modern air-conditioned buses
– 1 night hotel accommodation at Olympia
– 1 night hotel accommodation in Delphi
– 1 night hotel accommodation in Kalambaka
– 1 breakfast at Olympia, 1 in Delphi, and 1 in Kalambaka
– 3 dinners (if you choose to pay hotel accommodation on half board)
– Pick up/drop off from or near your hotel (See the list of hotels at the footer of the website), and
– the services of the professional tour guide.
_ All taxes except the “hotel overnight tax” (1.50 – 3.00 € per room, per night).
Special discounts: (One option of 5% discount is applicable).
* Persuade a friend, share a triple room with your friend and save 5%
* Persuade your friends, make a team of 5 or more adults and save 5%
* Take advantage of our PAY IN ADVANCE 5% discount (see in the footer)
* Combine it with the 1 day cruise and pay a special price for the package.
* Upgrade your 3 star hotel at Olympia to the 4 star OLYMPIAN VILLAGE by paying 14.00 euro p.p. extra
In the footer of the website you find the “4 steps 2 make a booking” and if you consider our price of interest, please, start communication.
Visiting Epidaurus, Nafplion, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi & Kalambaka
The Amazing open THEATRE OF EPIDAURUS The priests of the sanctuary of god Asclepius were excellent surgeons. On the ground of the sanctuary, the administration of the Asclipieion, in order to entertain the patients, decided to build a theatre. Today, next to the sanctuary of Asclepius, there is a small museum, displaying the instruments and tools used by the priests, excellent surgeons, to perform even brain operations.
NAFPLION – the “Venice” of Greece Modern architecture hasn’t spoiled the old town of Nafplion, which is a feast for the eye. Nafplion was the capital of the Greek state in the early 1830s. Here, is the first residential palace for the young Bavarian Prince, Otto, the first king of the new country after the revolution against the Turks. The old town is beautiful, with old mansions and paved roads. The town’s fortresses, the Palamidi and the Akronafplia, played a key role during the war of independence. The Venetian influence is everywhere justifying the town’s name as the “Greek Venice”.
MYCENAE – “City in gold” Mycenae, the city that controlled both the land and sea routes, was the kingdom of mythic Agamemnon. Myths related to history have inspired poets and writers over the centuries from Homer and the Greek tragedies of the classical period to contemporary literary and artistic creations. The site was uncovered in 1874 by Heinrich Schlieman, who also excavated the site of Troy. You enter the citadel through the impressive Lions’ Gate.
OLYMPIA & the OLYMPIC GAMES The site of Olympia, was the location of the ancient Olympic Games, with the first recorded win in 776 BC. In addition to the numerous temples and sanctuaries, there are remains of sporting structures, such as the ancient Stadium, the Gymnasium, the Palaestra and others.
DELPHI – The famous “temple bank”. The pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphi, location on the oracle of Apollo, was the spiritual centre of the Greek world. Situated in a spectacular natural setting on the mountain of Parnassus, it was the symbol of Greek cultural unity from the 8th century BC onwards.
Driving from Delphi to Kalambaka you take a short stop at Thermopyllae, the place where Leonidas and the 300 Spartans fought the Persians. Overnight in kalambaka.
KALAMBAKA – The unique “ART OF NATURE”. Travel on the rocks of Meteora and visit 2 monasteries that are open on the day that you visit Meteora. Return to Kalambaka for lunch and after lunch start the return and arrive in Athens at +/- 19:30
Short photo stop at Corinth canal
Visit the sanctuary of Asclepius and the Epidaurus Theatre
Visit the Mycenae Archaeological site & Tomb of Atreus
Visit the Olympia Archaeological site & Museum
Visit the Delphi Archaeological site & Museum
Visit 2 of the Meteora monasteries that are open on the day you visit Meteora
Short stop at Nafplion town
More info & Map
– These tours are organized by 3 Tour Operators. All the Travel Agents sell the same tours at discounted rates.
– Start the communication, and choose the travel agent that sounds honest and suits your budget.
* Read the 4 steps 2 book that you find in the footer and we look forward to receive your request.
* When we receive the message from the bank that the money have been deposited, we’ll send you the voucher.
* There is a deadline and the bookings are cancelled if they are not paid on time.
MAP – ROUTE OF THE TOUR
In the footer of this website you find the “4 steps to make a booking” and the booking forms. If our offer looks interesting, please, send us the booking form.