Daily from April till October – Departs 08.30 & Returns +/- 18.30
1st day: Drive through the the plain of Beotia, crossing the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova to arrive in Delphi, the center of the Ancient World. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of great beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer. Afternoon free. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd day: Morning free for you to enjoy the ragged grandeur of Delphi and take photographs to remind you of its beauty. Return to Athens at +/- 18:30.
Half board 4* hotel 170,00 € per person | Single Supplement in 4* hotel 36,00 €
Half board 3* hotel 146,00 € per person | Single Supplement in 3* hotel 29,00 €
The tour includes:
– 1 night in Delphi & 1 in Kalambaka in double room.
– 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners
– The services of the professional Guide
– The entrance fees to Delphi site and the archaelogical museum are not included.
– Pick-up service from your hotel (see the list of hotels in the footer)
– Transportation with modern air-conditioned coach
– Taxes, except the hotel overnight tax.
NOT INCLUDED: The “CITY TAX” for hotel overnights. The Tax is payable by the clients before check-out: 4* hotel: 3,00 € | 3* hotel: 1,50 € per night, per room.
In the footer of this website you find the “4 steps to make a booking”. If our offer looks interesting, please send us the booking form.
CLICK here and see ALL THE GUIDED TOURS that start from Athens. Detailed information on each tour is included.