Visit Mycenae and the island of Poros in one (1) day!
You have the opportunity to visiGreek island of Poros.t in one day the 3500 years old ruins of the Mycenean civilization and combine it with the picturesque island of Poros.
Between May to September the tour operates every Wednesday and Friday
Departs at 08:30 and returns at +/-19:30
– Short photo stop at Corinth Canal.
– Continue to Mycenae, the Homeric City of Atreides.
– At Mycenae, walk through the Lions’ Gate, see the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs.
– Finish with your sightseeing and drive to Galatas, take the small boat, and cross over to the island of Poros.
– On Poros, free time to stroll around the quay side or have lunch at a seaside Greek traditional tavern.
– Departure for the return to Athens, early afternoon.
PRICES: All travel agents, in Greece and worldwide, offer the same tour at different prices. We are sure that our prices for this tour is not matched by any other company. After 60 years organizing tours throughout Greece we have secured the best deals in all aspects of travel. So, why pay more?
Our discounted prices, per adult, for this tour are:
73.00 € With lunch, or 66.00 € without lunch
-Ferry boat from Galatas to Poros
-Transportation by modern air-conditioned coach
-Pick-up service from your hotel or near it (see the list of hotels in the footer)
-Lunch in Poros (optional)
-Taxes and V.A.T.