It’s very likely you’ll be as charmed by the Greek people as you will be, by Greece’s beautiful landscape.
A guided tour is the best way to see places
We offer the tours without the entrance fees, caring for clients that are allowed to enter to sites & museums f.o.c. or by paying discounted entrances.
Our final prices are not matched by any other company. After 60 years of organizing tours throughout Greece, we have secured the best deals.
CLICK on the links of every tour and see all the information. To help you choose what tour to take detailed information is included on each tour with descriptions, itineraries, prices and what is included, location details, operating days, admission rates, maps and facilities. We do hope that you find the time to explore the rich heritage of Greece and that your visit will be a rewarding and enjoyable one.
We would welcome your feedback, good or bad, in the trip advisor link.
* Morning walking tour of Athens historic centre, 35 €
* Afternoon tour to Sounion, cape with the temple of Poseidon, 33 €
* Full day Athens. Morning city tour, lunch + afternoon Sounion. Apr-Oct 80 €
* Morning tour to Corinth. St Paul lived here for 18 months. Apr-Oct 51 €
* One day Delphi. Visit museum + sanctuary… adults 69 €
* One day Argolis. Mycenae, Nafplion & Epidaurus, adults 69 €
* One day cruise to Hydra-Poros & Aegina. Best Price
* Two days to Delphi + Meteora. from 135 €.
* 3 days Classical tour – Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia & Delphi.
* 4 days Classical with Meteora monasteries tour.
* 4 days Monday’s special Classical tour. First night in Nafplio. Apr – Oct.
* 4 days Classical tour with Nafplio. Apr – Oct on Sun – Mon-Fri and selected Wed.
* 5 days Monday’s Classical & Meteora. First night in Nafplio. April – October.
* 5 days tour of Northern Greece. April – October
* 7 days Grand tour of Greece. April – October